Monday, September 15, 2014

BAKED ROM (Black Android Kang Everyone Desires) for Nexus 5/Hammerhead

BAKED ROM  (Black Android Kang Everyone Desires) is a CM 11 based ROM that I compiled for my own use and occosionally the original developer will update the git source, but he never put the official ROM online as far as I can track.

I decided to share my ZIP files with you guys. I am currently using it for my own use.

Features:

Customizable status bar - date
Themer (standard CM)
Expanded Desktop

the rests are similar with what CM offers.

There will be no update, unless the original developer provides it.

This ROM is compiled with my own custom kernel instead of the official one (supports blueactive, elementalx governors, DT2W configurable using TricksterMod)

Source code at github for the ROM


DOWNLOAD BAKED v1.0 ROM



No comments:

Post a Comment